1. Who could commission CCPOS to conduct research?
- Generally speaking, we will accept the service requests by a variety of clients, such as government departments, academic institutions, NGOs and companies – as long as the research topics are suitable and the research schedule is fit.
2. What kinds of research would CCPOS conduct？
- We conduct different kinds of research, which include telephone survey, online survey, face-to-face survey, focus group, and content analysis, etc.
- The target respondents of our research are usually the general public and specific social groups, or the members, clients, employees and students of different organizations.
- If there is a need for conducting more sophisticated consultancy research, the professors of the School of Journalism and Communication will be able to serve as our consultants.
3. What information do you need to provide CCPOS for seeking a quotation?
- The information you have to provide depends on the research nature
- If the research is a regular telephone survey, you are required to provide us the following basic information:
- Target respondents (e.g. Hong Kong residents aged 18 or above)
- Sample size (e.g. 500 / 800 / 1000)
- Preliminary survey questions (If the questions are not ready yet, please tell us the number of questions, e.g. 20 questions including demographic items like age and educational level)
- The expected format of the deliverables, such as:
- Full research report with text description (Chinese / English / Bilingual)
- Research results without text description (Percentage tables)
- Only dataset for your own analysis
- For enquiry, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 3943-1790.
4. If you would like to commission CCPOS to conduct a research, what would be the procedures?
- First of all, we will provide you a quotation based on your research needs.
- If the quotation is accepted, both parties will sign an agreement for service.
- Then we will begin the research work according to the contract requirements.
- Finally, we will submit the deliverables to you.